Free holiday activities for eligible children and young people!
You can use the filters – and the location search tool – to find activities you’re interested in.
Click an activity find out more, and use the contact details provided on the individual listing to book direct with the provider. Remember: you’ll need your FEAST code to book!
There’s lots happening across the county and we hope you can find an activity near you.
If you don’t see anything you want to book just yet, please do check back again soon, as we add new activities frequently.
If you don’t have access to transport and are worried about how to get to an activity, you can request free transport by filling in this form. Please allow at least 2 working days for your booking to be processed.
Stay Fit, Keep Calm & Have Fun with Simon Carson Sports School
23 August @ 8:00 am - 27 August @ 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until 27 August, 2022
Back for the summer school holidays! Join us for Stay fit, keep calm & have fun with Simon Carson Sports School
- 8 am to 8:30 am set up and registration
- 8:30 to 10.30 am Activity 1 (invasion Games)
- 10:30 am to 11:00 am Break for Drink/Toilet
- 11:00 am to 12:15 pm Activity 2 Wall and Net Games
- 12:15 pm to 12:45 pm Lunch (Supervised)
- 12:45 pm to 1:15 pm Keep Calm/Keep Fit Activities(Booklet Provided) to include aspects of the benefits of good nutrition, exercise, sleep and relaxation to mental health
- 1:15 pm to 2:45 pm Activity 3 Striking and Fielding.
- 2:45pm to 3:45;pm- Activity 4 SAQ
- 3:45 to 4 pm Review of the day and presentation.